Recipes

Monday, January 14, 2013

Something for Nothing!

Oh I do love those freebies.  I love when they find their way unexpectedly into my hands.  And these will last at least a year, possibly longer if used judiciously.





Yesterday during my unexpected 5.5 hours at work, I spent a couple of hours checking in the deodorant, shaving, lip balm aisle and cosmetic aisle for expired products, and this is partially what I removed from inventory.  The manager has told staff that expired products can be taken as long as the owner is not aware.   Ssssssshhhhhhh!  Don't anybody tell him I dug these out of the garbage today.  They are perfectly good products to use, they just can't be sold with an expired date on them.  Bonus, the CG makeup is the shade I wear if I am wearing this type of skin coverage.  Retail selling price on all this would total approximately $25.00 plus taxes so close to $30.00. 

No money spent today, money has been earned, and the day ended with freebies. And in the middle of it all, I had a wonderful nap. Well done Constance, as I pat myself on the back..... as there is not a soul here to do it for me! LOL!






2 comments:

  1. Good score AND you kept the packaging out of the landfill for a bit longer ! :)
    So much waste everywhere you look isnt there, very depressing when you see all the dumpsters behind every business/store.

    ReplyDelete